Includes Exclusive Audiobook Bonus Content - See Below
Whether you just want a job that lets you travel the world for free, or you're looking for a career that lets you set your own hours and do what you love, this audiobook will show you how to become a tour guide with clear, practical advice and easy to follow steps.
It will teach you what you need to say, how to advertise your services and how the pros make their money and ask for tips. It will teach you how to start your first tour, how to get repeat business after you've finished it and even what life is really like 'out there on the road.'
Written by a Tour Guide with experience in guided tours across 15 countries and with contributions from experts all across the world, there's no better way to start one of the best careers in the world.
SNEAK PEEK: TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Tour Guiding 101
2. The Different Faces of a Tour Guide: What the job actually involves
3. Is there a Tour Guide in You?
4. Essentials of a Good Tour Manager: Including service, research and spieling advice
5. Public Speaking: Including how to overcome anxiety, and how to ask for tips
6. For Love or Money: Including how much you can earn as a guide
7. Creating Your First Tour: Find the idea
8. Creating Your First Tour: Create the route
9. Creating Your First Tour: Setting a price
10. How to Freelance
11. Working for a Tour Agency: Including essential CV advice
12. Marketing Plans
13. Offline Marketing
14. Online Marketing
15. Lead and Control Large Groups
16. Guiding Away from Home
17. Dealing With Problems
18. Advanced Advice
19. Self-Improvement techniques
20. Well What Are You Waiting For?
21. Bonus Content - 3 x Tip Spiels
22. Bonus Content - Bus Spiel
23. Bonus Content - Specialty Spiel
24. Bonus Content - Socio-economic Spiel
©2014 Nick Manning (P)2016 Nick Manning